Monthly Didn't come, blood test results in... Negitive for pregnancy.

Quote:
lol well im glad i've given you something to look forward to on here (amungst all the other entertaining threadson here)! Hubby is making me hold my suspence. I mentioned going to the dollar store where we go grocery shopping today and he said "hun why, you'll knwo on monday" LOL! Sooooo i shall wait.
tongue.png
My mom is so worried something is wrong with me (other than possibly being pregnant). I'm not worried at all im just hoping so bad to get WONDERFUL news on teh monday phone call
fl.gif
I hope they call me early in the morning... i wanna know asap!!
smile.png
I'm sick of seeing negitive lines on the PT anyhow so I don't mind really waiting for the offical blood test results
tongue.png
*sigh* LOL

Doesn't he know that a few dozen of us are ALSO waiting this weekend?!?!?!
hmm.png

Quote:
lol well im glad i've given you something to look forward to on here (amungst all the other entertaining threadson here)! Hubby is making me hold my suspence. I mentioned going to the dollar store where we go grocery shopping today and he said "hun why, you'll knwo on monday" LOL! Sooooo i shall wait.
tongue.png
My mom is so worried something is wrong with me (other than possibly being pregnant). I'm not worried at all im just hoping so bad to get WONDERFUL news on teh monday phone call
fl.gif
I hope they call me early in the morning... i wanna know asap!!
smile.png
I'm sick of seeing negitive lines on the PT anyhow so I don't mind really waiting for the offical blood test results
tongue.png
*sigh* LOL

Doesn't he know that a few dozen of us are ALSO waiting this weekend?!?!?!
hmm.png

haha i know he's mean i tell ya
gig.gif

I woke up with anxiety attacks this morning, and still having them now wish i'd stop
tongue.png
right now im okay but i just keep thinking "what if im not" and it makes me stressed ...and i kNOW if i AM that i need to stay calm im sure stress isn't good on a baby. Hubby and I before bed were talking about baby plans wish we wouldnt have because it's just going to be that much harder for me to cope when the nurse says "no pregnancy" or whatever technical term they say. I'll be strong either way, well no I won't if they say im pregnant i think i may just throw the phone in excitment and scream
lau.gif

The fact that i think I am doesn't help matters either. I personaly am noticing signs... so if im *not* then did i just MAKE the signs happen? Urgh as you can see I'm totally looking way too far into this and waiting just isn't as "easy" as hubby said it would be...lol maybe for him....for me...no, not so much
lau.gif

theres no point in getting a PT now because already woke up and evacuated the bladder
lau.gif

Please pray for me everyone, pray it's a baby. Pray it's not something stupid
gig.gif
urgh. Ah i dunno tho even my temperment is different, aside from teh major snappiness I had yesterday
gig.gif
I just feel...i guess the word is Complete.... so I'm hoping beyond hope that that means something.

Thank you everyone who's been stickign with me. After I find out the truth and calm down (either way) I'll update here PROMISE! I gotta ship out birdies tomorrow but that takes what 10 mins? But hopefully I hear from teh docs before then
fl.gif

Stop stressing!!! that is not good. it will happen, if not this time another time. I know how hard it is when you have baby on the brain lol

its true about feeling complete though just wait until you first set eyes on their squiggly squirmy little naked bodies, you will never have seen anything so beautiful in your life, everything else becomes unimportant.

cant wait to hear.

If you are that will be so wonderful! IF not then you know you are ready to start a family and can start planning to. I really hope you are though. When you were doing the pt were they all from a dollar store or were some namebrands? Your body puts out hormone levels called hcg which climbs daily each day you are pregnant. The ones at the dollar store will only read positive when your levels are fairly high, the name brands will usually pick it up with only a small anount of hcg. The blood tests are much more reliable.

Back
Top Bottom