MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

What a wonderful Swap Meet the Jacksonville swap was. There were several BYC'ers there. I met some that I hadn't met before and now can put a face with their BYC name. I had a wonderful time and also would like to thank the group of 4-H'ers that were there. They were fantastic. I will definitely go to more swaps at the Bent Creek Feed Store. I highly recommend it.

Just a reminder that there WILL be a Swap Meet at the Bent Creek Feed Store in Jacksonville on Sunday December 27th. Hope to see you there!!!

Last edited:
It was awesome today! The weather was beautiful and we had an amazing turnout of both buyers and sellers.
I'm still thinking about those little goats...dang it they were cute!

novswap004.jpg

novswap005.jpg

novswap006.jpg

novswap007.jpg

novswap008.jpg

novswap010.jpg

novswap011.jpg

novswap012.jpg

novswap013.jpg

novswap014.jpg

Just got in a little while ago. We had a great time at the swap. We were swarmed when we arrived with buyers, Guys you really should come out for this swap. The folks that own the feed store are super. Thanks Cmom for bringing me the cages and for tkaing Corky to Will. I will be there next month for sure. Micki
PS Took the camera but never got a chance to take one picture or sit down.

I'm glad Scraps took some pictures. I forgot my camera too. I took a couple of pictures of the Rabbit on my camera phone but it was to hard to see so gave up taking any more. Every time I took a picture the darn thing would turn away. I guess with me he was camera phone shy, but what a big bunny!!!

1129091009.jpg
1129091009a.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a good time was had by all!!! I will try to make the next one. Had 2 shows right in a row so not much time for anyting else. So glad you had a great turnout!!!!Hope to see all of you at the next one!!
tongue.png

I went there about a month ago looking for baby chicks but ended up buying 4 of the cutest bunnies from a nice lady. I will have to check back there again to see what else I can get away with buying
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom