MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

Shared Acres

Songster
11 Years
Aug 10, 2008
Northeast Fla
We had a successful swap today and Bent Creek has offered to host it there as long as we like, here's the info:

LAST Sunday of the month, every month, 9am-1ish

Bent Creek Feed
10777 103rd St
Jacksonville, FL
(904) 777-3838

Located about a block East of Chaffee/Brannan Field/SR 23.

Bring your chickens, livestock, crafts, yard sale items, and most importantly yourselves!

The store is typically not open on Sundays, but they will be open for us and will start advertising this to their customers.

Feel free to make your own flyers and pass them out at swap meets, or post on Craigslist, etc. This is a community thing that benefits all of us, let's do this as a group. Thank you for all your help!

Parking
Those who are selling: Park in the Bent Creek Feed Store parking lot. If you prefer or would like to be nice, drop your stuff off in a spot and park next door.

Those who are buying/looking: Please park in the strip center parking lot next door, so that we can have room at Bent Creek for the vendors.

Please note:
Bent Creek is a small family run business, they appreciate you guys showing up and don't mind letting you use their bathroom, etc. Please be courteous to them, the only money they make from this is whatever you buy from them.

They aren't typically open on Sundays. So support them, they are helping support you!

And please, always clean up after yourself-throw trash away, etc.

And most importantly--Tell a friend and HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
Just a note: For some of us Saturdays can be busy with events, family gatherings, etc. Some people have church on Sunday. Some people prefer Saturdays, others Sundays. It's hard to please everyone.

Bent Creek prefers Sundays and so we will respect their wishes.

I think Jennifer (owner) said that they are open on Saturdays and their parking lot is typically busy that day, so Sundays will allow us room for parking.

I have a flyer saved to a word file if anyone wants it to print and pass out.

I made it EASY on the graphics (one clipart at top) so that it won't eat a lot of ink.

Email me if you want it.

I hope a whole bunch of you will be showing up!

I might have to do some photo shoots tat day and may not be there. Have a good time though!

Back
Top Bottom