MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

Anyone have BLRW eggs or chickens they plan to take to the swap? Looking for other breeds of chickens so if you plan on being there at the swap let me know what you will have

I'm planning on going; I'll be bringing a boat load of Bantam Columbian & Barred Plymouth Rock cockerels and a few pullets (9 wks & younger). I'm spring cleaning and will also be bringing used poultry supplies I no longer need, including two 1588 Genesis incubators (one with egg turner), heat lamps, hanging feeders, and whatever else I find I no longer need.
lol.png

Chicks:

24456_br_colombianrock_chicks_007_resize.jpg

Moms & Dad of Columbian Rock chicks:

24456_columbian_rocks_008_resize.jpg

Barred Rock Dad:

24456_barred_rocks_029_resize.jpg

Barred Rock Mom:

24456_barred_rocks_015_resize.jpg

I've got some speckled sussex pullets ( around 3 months of age) that I am debating bringing
hu.gif

The forecast is SOOOOooooo HOT this weekend that I am really hesistant about putting my birds through the stress.....

I may just Craigslist them instead
hide.gif

My new little guinea keets won't mind the heat! We have 13 babies in the brooder, which is far too many for us (the other 6 are outside with mama guinea). They are all pearls. What should I ask for them?

Last edited:
I can't make it this month. I have an Exotic Bird Show to go to on that date. I need toys and food for my parrots and this is THE place to get all of that for bargain prices....and see lots of old friends. See you all next time.

Back
Top Bottom