MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

I'm new to this site and since my wife started raising chicken from the eggs one day and now we have 2 silkies and 5 Buff Orpingtons. The silkies are 3/2 months old and the Buffs are 1 month old. It looks like we have two cockerals and don't think the neighbors will like that, we are looking to see if anyone would like to take them off our hands before the neighbors start to complain. One of them has just started to crow. We got the silkies and Buff Oprington because they are suppose to be quiet chickens, but we don't want to take a chance of losing all of them because the neighbors complain. We are located in Orange Park, FL.
Thanks!

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
Maybe take them to this swap and try to sell them. People look for roosters especially if they want to get a new gene pool in their stock if they are breeding.

Bent Creek Feed MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA
LAST Sunday of the month,
every month, 9am-1ish
10777 103rd St.
Jacksonville, FL. 32210
---> MAP
(904) 777-3838

Thanks for all the advice and making us feel welcome. Our two silkies are white and we think a blue splash silkie. We will see you all at the swap.

Hey guys, I'll be in Jacksonville on friday (unfortunatly not sunday for the swap)

Just wondering if anyone has some silkies, seramas, LF Leghorns, LF Wyandottes, LF Sussex, JG or pheasants they will be selling that maybe I could come snag a few while I'm there friday??

Won't be able to make this one..our fair starts Friday and we have to have poultry and bunnies there on Monday. So, we will be having a "bunny washing" party with the grandkids on Sunday. Have lots of silkies though if anyone wants to come to Lake City. Should be at the next one though..

Quote:
I have a bunch of brown leghorn pullets that are about a month old and also
Straight run seramas that are 2 weeks to a month old. I'm in middleburg...
I probably have a dozen of each if you're interested.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom