MOO MOO DRESSES....UPDATE PG 3!!!!

Sounds like someone has a bad case of hatching fever.
gig.gif

Obviously I'm old school because I all to well remember the muu muu dresses. But somehow I thought they went out with the leisure suits. Actually I know a guy that still wears his leisure suits to this day. Must be the only thing in his wardrobe.
old.gif

Good luck and lots of hatching vibes coming your way.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

My dad kept his leisure suits until my mom threw them out about 10 years ago.
Those were some ugly looking things.....
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Are you kidding..... LOL

I am looking for a second styrobator to use as a hatcher so that I dont have to keep them waiting! LOL

Well I am sort of kidding because i have 5 incubators with turners and going to pick up my 6th this weekend, so they are not waiting too long before they go in. Right now, I only have 2 going and put the others in storage or I will fill them up too. It is getting too cold to really hatch too many! I have right now, one for incubating and one for a brooder.

Go on craigslist and see if they have any bators in your area.....check with misspellings too, I have found them under "incubater".....

Honestly, I do the same thing, when one comes out there are more waiting to go in. It is so addictive and it is so fun to watch the little fluffy butts come out. I cannot help myself

Yeah poulets Look on yesterdays craigslisting for our area (DFW) and there is..or was (I haven't checked) a guy that was selling 4 LG's for 25 each!!!! I think he's in kemp...

I have mine lined up too! Lol. I borrowed another LG from a friend, and I bought 24 EE eggs local for $3 a doz!! I'm so eggcited. I'm putting them in tonight along wih some of my eggs...I am just as addicted as you. Crazy chicken people.
jumpy.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom