MOO MOO DRESSES....UPDATE PG 3!!!!

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
.... and put on your sacred head pieces. We are going to need to go outside and do the sacred hatch dance to appease the Incubation Gods....

I've got 6 lavender Silkie eggs in the bator. They are splits but they are the first offspring I have from this lavender rooster. I was getting nervous, but I just went in there to add water and I heard a peep, and observed two small pips.

Now I need as much help from the Hatch Gods as I can because Lavender Silkies are notorious for being extremely fragile, and if anything is going to dye in the shell at hatch time, its going to be them.

I have babied this hatch from the get go, and painstakingly checked it every hour on the hour anytime I've been home.

So Y'all cross your fingers, toes, arms, legs, throw some salt over your shoulder, rub your rabbits foot, roll some dice, and anything else that may send some luck my way!

Its all greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Doing the Hatch Dance Now, if my boss comes up here and sees me I will be doing the padded room hatch dnace.
lau.gif

D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Oh LORD I don't have a MOOMOO any more and my eggs come this week!!!!!! I'm DOOMED!!!

You'll have to do with the nekkid woman puppydance we do for my good breeder friends.

At which point I will entertain the UPS man.
ep.gif

fl.gif
fl.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
D.gif
D.gif
ep.gif

Many
hugs.gif
and good luck.

Back