Moon pie festival

The moon pie festival is held in Bell Buckle TN and holds a race as well. I tried fried Green Tomatoes for the first time yesterday, very interesting and I also tried rasberry white chocolate Ice cream for the first time as well, it was realy good.
tongue.png

I LOVE Bell Buckle! It's such a fun little town. Did you find the store that has glass, pottery and those cool metal art sculptures?

I've never made it to the Moon Pie and RC Cola festival, but have always wanted to go. Did you get to see the synchronized wading competition? I hear it's hysterical!

Quote:
lau.gif
Would you believe my very Southern husband introduced my children to moon pies? *sigh* I came very close to smacking him.
he.gif
They loved them, of course.

You've got to get the children's book 'Jimmy Zangwow and the Moon Pie Adventure' It is the greatest childrens book....

Banana is the ONLY way to go!!

Here in New England it is WHOOPIE PIES!!
D.gif

Last edited:
Gosh girls, yall got me hungry for some pickeled rope bologna now. Only saw it in Ky so far.
cajun boiled peanuts wouldnt be bad either or a nice greasy cuban sandwich., or fried pickle slices.

There were lots of stores but I did not see the one you were talking about. we did not stay to see the synchronized wading competition, my dad was so worn out by the race.

I just turned to my husband and said, "SEE? SOME people get to go to the MOON PIE Festival!"

Meanwhile, next weekend, WE are going to the "Elk Festival." In Jasper, Arkansas. That's right. JASPER, ARKANSAS.

Our last trip that *I* planned was a fun jaunt to Chicago. Something's wrong with this picture.

Back
Top Bottom