More breed help please

rcgII

In the Brooder
Jun 25, 2015
Mississippi
My cackle hatchery surprise box babies are a month old now. I've identified most of the breeds but still have a few I'm unsure of.

speckled sussex?

looks just like my white leghorns but with blue legs

white giant?

lakenvelder or hamburg maybe

brown leghorn?

and just in case any turkey folks see this, bourbon red?

Thanks for the replies. I've got one I couldn't get a clear pic of. It's colored just like my Columbian Wyandotte but with a single comb. I'm guessing it will be a Delaware? Summerb123, is it the thickness of his legs or something else you noticed?

Thanks for the replies. I've got one I couldn't get a clear pic of. It's colored just like my Columbian Wyandotte but with a single comb. I'm guessing it will be a Delaware? Summerb123, is it the thickness of his legs or something else you noticed?

hello fellow Mississippian
frow.gif
i noticed the thickness but i cannot see the comb can you please keep this thread updated oh and if you need help with your Polishes gender just ask I good with polish sexing
wink.png

Will do. My surprise box came with 1 duck, 1 turkey and 49 chicks. I only lost 3 chicks so I'll have plenty to figure out over the next few months. I'll definitely ask you about the polish in a few more weeks. I have 7 of those. (3 buff, 2 gold laced, 1 splash, and 1 white crested black)

I snapped a couple more pics today. One I thought was a silkie is coming in with normal looking feathers. Possibly a white sultan?

I am no expert. I got a few Austra white pullets from cackle. They are a leghorn and astralorp . Mine are white with the slate looking legs. Maybe yours is as well.

Back
Top Bottom