More Fun With Craigslist

lau.gif

Quote:
By any chance do you breed "pidgeons"? LOL!

On that same "trip" to CL, I saw an add for someone selling "antique lanturns." At least he/she spelled antique right!

And yet another rockit scientist.
(I KNOW ROCKET DOESN'T HAVE AN I)
big_smile.png

"Possable ouner finance with good down payment " HUH??

AND ANOTHER!

"Nicley bred stud. cheap*** obo - $1300 " I'll bet he's mad!! First call him cheap, then out him to the world? Come on!
wink.png

Last edited:
My personal favorite from CL was an ad for free fire wood............spelled phree phire would................seriously..............my other pet peeve is people who sell trailers but spell it trailor..........doesnt CL have a spell check?

Rammy

I have relatives that think if they let their dogs out the back door they won't go around to the front and get in the road. Then there are another set of relatives that think they can leave their female dog that is in heat in the same space as a male dog and they won't breed if they watch them close enough. Problem is with them is they sleep all the time.
duc.gif
I could go on. I just wonder howpeople like this even survive. They certainly shouldn't ever have any animals.

Roadisland Red chickens 1year -2year old laying hens some roasters $3.00 a piece, also have 5 ducks ruins also $3.00 , black pot belly pig $50 or best offer. Moveing must sell. There are about 50 chickens very good layers. Pot belly pig name is (Baccon) good with people.

I wouldn't want ruined ducks, how bout you?

Quote:
Yes, but unfortunately, it doesn't work on other people's posts. Only your own. That makes me sad. I want one where I can make it spell other people's words correctly before I read them, so they can still be just as stupid, only it won't make me upset.

I personally hate all the tire kickers... Do you still have _____? And then they never respond back.

Or they want me to text them photos. I got one yesterday that asked if the stuff was for sale? Well, duh.
idunno.gif
Or they say they'll come, and then don't show up. Nothing peeves me off more than rounding up something and having them not come and get it!

Today I got one asking if I would give a discount because they lost their ducks/chickens and their 8YO was sad. I offered them a free Drake with two hens, and a Free Rooster, plus two free chicks I didn't want. No response. I guess they wanted free "good" stuff?
lau.gif

My policy is "unless you talk to them physically, they don't exist." That may sound weird, but those who are truly interested, not just window shopping, tire-kicking, looky-loo-ing, whatever, will call you. A member on here saw an ad I had for a pair of cochins on bestfarmbuys and rather than putter around with silly emails--do you still have them? Will you take X in trade? Where are you? Can you send me a picture? Can you send me a better picture?--they just called, got the chickens the nest day, paid cash and let me know that they're doing OK. Emailed later b/c she had a question, but that's understandable.

If someone wants something bad enough, they will get up off the computer and give you a call

Back
Top Bottom