More Fun With Craigslist

Quote:
Only if there is a phone number...
I don't post my phone number in my ads but give to people who seem interested.

We just had our pontoon up for the last month, About 20 people responded and said they wanted to come see it but only 2 ever showed up. We ended up trading it to a guy my husband works with for a motorcycle and a fishing boat (what we wanted).

Now my husband wants me to list the motorcycle on CL. The thing is we use my e-mail and he doesn't respond to the ads, I do. He doesn't seem to get what a royal pain in the rear it is.

I give away my roosters on CL all the time too - works real well until recently. No one around here wants roosters. I still ask for their phone number rather than give mine - figure if they are for real, then they don't mind giving it up.

I posted a funny thread the other day with a link to someone selling Maran (no s) chickens that lay chocolate eggs. I decided the eggs would just mealt all over the nesting boxes, and even if I got them out before that happened, I would just get to fat owning a choclate laying chicken.

I have an apartment for rent on CL now, and after an exausting day of having a yard sale in 90 heat I draged my self over ther to meet someone at 3 - who stood me up!

My daughter and I (daughters now 30 yrs old
old.gif
) like to occasionaly post stupid made up ads.
We found the geekiest white dudes picture we could find and then begged for a free ride/car from Pensacola to New Orleans to play in his new church rap band. It was hillarious, daughter has quite the sense of humor. Albeit weird at times. And she claims she got it from me. ME?
wee.gif

Quote:
Don't respond to those. There are people that respond "Do you still have this?" immediately after you post and when you respond back, they get your real email address and sell email lists to spammers. That's why you never hear back from them.

Usually the ones that are seriously interested will ask more questions.

Back
Top Bottom