More questions/Update on my cracked egg

Potato Queenz

Chirping
Sep 28, 2020
Movement was last seen about two hours ago.
Just now I could not see it any but most of the egg is dark from being on day 25.
C7C65696-AC10-4CC0-AEF3-0765748322A9.jpeg

Although this red spot is there.. I’m gonna give it until tomorrow I think, is that enough time? Is it doomed? And is this there because the membrane was pierced? Ugh I feel awful.:th

Just add post and upload the photo. It is easier to stay at one thread because everyone there already knows your issue and can still help. I am crossing my fingers for you!:fl
Sorry but how do I add a post to it, I just edited it but is there another way to add it in?

Sorry but how do I add a post to it, I just edited it but is there another way to add it in?
You can just go to the bottom like you are going to reply, and then hit he photo button. From there, on a phone, you can click drag or drop, and hit photo library, and upload a picture. On a computer, drop the picture from the photo app onto your desk top. Hit the photo button and drag and drop, and click on it form there. That should do it! And feel free to ask questions, don't be sorry! It can be confusing when your really new!:D If you have any more questions then jus ask me!:thumbsup

You can just go to the bottom like you are going to reply, and then hit he photo button. From there, on a phone, you can click drag or drop, and hit photo library, and upload a picture. On a computer, drop the picture from the photo app onto your desk top. Hit the photo button and drag and drop, and click on it form there. That should do it! And feel free to ask questions, don't be sorry! It can be confusing when your really new!:D If you have any more questions then jus ask me!:thumbsup

Ok thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom