MORE SNOW!!

Fancy Feather Poultry

Cooped Up
12 Years
May 30, 2007
Is this normal for the end of march!??! I MEAN COME ON!
barnie.gif
:thun

Just heard on TV there is a winter weather advisory for tonight!!! NO MORE SNOW!! Here, in MI, it's normal. I remember one time it snowed on my daughter's birthday...on May 10th!! So, I feel your pain!

It sure has been a long, cold and snowy winter this year. Every one is so tired of all this snow!! I just want it to go away and I want to feel the sun on my skin. It was so nice out last Friday, warm and sunny and now back to the miserable cold.

I know right?? geeze. June come quick, come fast I want
to feel the cool warm sunshine on my face, the wet drizzly
rain on feet, the loose flip flops on my toes "clip, clap" they slap.
The burning sand between my toes, a trip up to the cottage.

WHY MUST YOU TEEZE ME WITH YOUR FALSE FORECAST WEATHER MAN!!!!

the reason he teases you is to make you wear a t-poop in 20F weather. he laughs about it. I follow my grandpas rule. Only way to get correct weather is to open the door and see for yourself

We got 4 and a half inches last night
roll.png
Of course, this was after it had already melted most of the snow we *had* on the ground...only thing left were bigger piles or drifts. My husband mentioned last night before bed that there was a light dusting covering the ground, and the it was supposed to hold off until morning...I wake up at 2:30 am, and look out to see lots of snow, and Huge flakes coming down.

It's pretty and all, but man, I have had enough for this year! :thun

Had more snow again last night!! Man, I'm so sick of snow!! Hopefully it will melt today...suppose to get a high of 37!! Wow, heat wave! At least there's some sun.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom