more tsc ducklings - no, I didn't bring any home

TLWR

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 10, 2010
southern AL
Went to pick up some cattle panels to finish the fence/gates now that the garage is done enough and they had 4 ducklings. I was able to identify them as blue swedish because of all the posts of TSC ducklings on here recently - well, 3 of them anyway and one was crested. The 4th one was much less blue (kind of like my Blue was), so I wasn't sure what that one was, but guessed the same.

Now to go work on that fence.

I'm jealous. Our TSC only has what I assume are pekins. We even went to another TCS an hour away and they had the same. I guess ours aren't getting any different ducks. Of course we aren't looking for ducklings we're looking for an adult (which might get really easy to find on craigslist in the summer after all the easter babies outgrow their cuteness). I just like to look at them and would love to see babies of different breeds just because I'm curious.

Quote:
Where in NW Florida are you? I saw on CL the other day (may have been in MS or Mobile, not sure now) for adult runners for like $25 each.
If you are somewhere in the panhandle, I'd be happy to help get one to you if you'd like a runner and they are still available.

Last year my cousin got the only crested Swedish TSC had. I couldn't find anymore at any of the stores near me. I was upset. I'm on a mission to get my crested Swedish this year. So far, I haven't seen any Swedish at all. Just mallards.

I got lucky at TSC with ducks. We wanted pekins, and of course they had those, got two of them. But they get more in every week, so I kept going back, 10 days later came home with 3 rouens. Then two days later walked out of there with 2 black runners(which I have wanted for ages) The runners are the cutest ducklings I have ever seen in my LIFE!

Back
Top Bottom