Morel mushrooms

Oh. My. Morel mushrooms
love.gif
Be still my heart.

BBQ, you are a fortunate guy. Please share a picture of them when they are delivered. Even if I can't eat one, I can at least enjoy the fungi beauty.

Oh. My. Morel mushrooms
love.gif
Be still my heart.

BBQ, you are a fortunate guy. Please share a picture of them when they are delivered. Even if I can't eat one, I can at least enjoy the fungi beauty.
Oh I will!
I might even spread them on my bed and roll naked in them!

I've only seen them sold in my grocery at a quarter ounce for like $11.

Oh I will!
I might even spread them on my bed and roll naked in them!

I've only seen them sold in my grocery at a quarter ounce for like $11.

I've never seen them at a grocery store. And if I ever do and they are $11 a quarter ounce, I wouldn't be able to buy them, that's a bit too dear.

The ex's father used to bring us big bags of them when he'd go out foraging. Since he would never tell where he found them, the secret location died with him.

Roll away I say! (But if you're taking pictures, I really only want to see a picture of the mushrooms!)

I've never seen them at a grocery store. And if I ever do and they are $11 a quarter ounce, I wouldn't be able to buy them, that's a bit too dear.

The ex's father used to bring us big bags of them when he'd go out foraging. Since he would never tell where he found them, the secret location died with him.

Roll away I say! (But if you're taking pictures, I really only want to see a picture of the mushrooms!)
Ok, but you'll miss all the fun pics.

Lol me too, sounds like a good way to squish lots of yummy mushrooms

Hey BBQ, how are you planning on preparing them? (Other then using them as a bed spread!)

I used to make up a flour batter and fry them. I'm sure there are other more creative ways of fixing them, that's just what I did.

Mmmm, morels. I know what I'm dreaming about tonight!

Hey BBQ, how are you planning on preparing them? (Other then using them as a bed spread!)

I used to make up a flour batter and fry them. I'm sure there are other more creative ways of fixing them, that's just what I did.

Mmmm, morels. I know what I'm dreaming about tonight!
No need for flour. Just fry in butter and eat!

Back
Top Bottom