***Most Beautiful Chicken***

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. Roosters are inherently beautiful. Let's see the subtle beauty of all of your hens!
D.gif

Quote:
tiki-I was outside for an hour, they were in their coop, and I took pics through the wire on one side. I have a couple others like that.
IMG_0095.jpg

This is rosemary the Cream light brown dutch. I have another one with my White leghorn and d'uccle mille fluer, same type of shot, but their not on my photobucket. I'll post them later.

Mystery solved!!!!!!! Leroy and Roody are Old English Game Bantams, RIGHT??????

I didn't know what (oegb) was, but I looked it up and that's what I came up with
clap.gif

Well I wasn't going to post my girls and Henry here because I posted them on another thread but I just couldn't leave them out. I think they are beautiful but of course I'm a little prejudice on the subject!
big_smile.png

My 4 girls (standard cochins) are 6 months old this week.
Just click on the image for a larger image.

Ruth my silver penciled has decided to become broody. Trouble is she is sitting on an empty nest! I assume she will figure that out soon.

Here is Henry. He is a little over a year old.

This is Hazel my petite one. She is much smaller than the others and is a real sweetie. Loves to be held and has started laying but not often.

This is Esther my blue girl. She is a paranoid little thing. But is getting used to being handled finally!

And this is Erlene my giant!!! She is at least a 1/3 bigger than the other girls and a real love.

Jacie

Back
Top Bottom