Most Gentle Breed

Bearded d'anvers. They are the friendlyest breeds EVER!!!!!!! My hen will follow me all over the yard and come when I call her name
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

These are all great suggestions, though I totally have to vote Orpingtons. I have heard nothing but good things about their temperament. Any one of the breeds suggested so far would be fine, though.
smile.png

The person who suggested that it does have a lot to do with how much you interact with them, though, has an excellent point. Spend a lot of time with your chickens, talk to them and give them some treats and they are more likely to be friendly toward you (or at least not shy).

Quote:
I like the colors of the Brahmas and Orpingtons but I just come across the Speckled Sussex breed on Feather Site and I love there color pattern. What is the nature of the Speckled Sussex are they very aggressive.

TNpoultrybreeder

Brahmas & silkies. But alot of it also depends on the ammount of time you spend handling them when they are young.

Speckled Sussex are sweet cuddly birds with great temperaments. They are exceptionally beautiful. If you are going to start breeding, you should start with good stock rather than going through a hatchery.

Back
Top Bottom