~~~~ Most Handsome Roosters Contest!!!~~~~~

Pics

Chickens are awesome 12

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jan 5, 2012
Hey ya'll, this contest is for anyone with roosters! All chickens are beautiful, and handsome!:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to enter~~

Post picture of your rooster,
Caption name, and what your chickens personality is like!:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a fun contest, no prizes, If I can, maybe I'll edit the winners photo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Rudy
Breed: Buff Laced Polish Bantam
Personality: Sometimes mean and very bossy

Last edited:

This is Macho, one of my 5 month old cockerels. He's very, very, proud of his huge chest and puffs it out every chance he gets.

This guy was a 5 month old polish/silkie mix, he never got a name, as he got killed a month ago
hmm.png
He was very spastic, skipping around everywhere, tripping over his foot feathers and chasing every hen that caught his eye. I miss him a lot.

This is Copernicus the Silver laced Wyandotte. He is a proud fellow who protects his flock well but tries giving me a good whack every so often. Over all he is a grand rooster to have a around who is good to his hens and he is kind to the youngsters who fly over to his pen every so often.

This is Ruddy the flock master. He's very sweet and does his job very well. He knows where his hens are 24/7.

This was my sons rooster Silver. Sadly he tried to cross the road and didn't make it :( Chickens should never try to cross the road. He sure was beautiful and had a very big attitude for such a little fella.

This is Hoppy my other sons rooster who...omg...lives in the house. What we do to make our kids happy. Hoppy is very sweet, loves to be handled. Wants to be snuggled and will hop right up in your lap. Are you still wondering why we call him Hoppy? :p We just built a coop/run for him but after a year of being a house rooster, I couldn't bear seeing him in the cold wind so back in the house he came. Today he had oatmeal and scrambled eggs. Very spoiled...I didn't even eat breakfast myself. We have lots of pictures of Hoppy.

This is Rafiki my sizzle! He's almost 2 years old now and thinks he is the king of the coop. Of course his father is actually king which leads to some squabbling here and there. :D

This is Macho, one of my 5 month old cockerels. He's very, very, proud of his huge chest and puffs it out every chance he gets.

This guy was a 5 month old polish/silkie mix, he never got a name, as he got killed a month ago
hmm.png
He was very spastic, skipping around everywhere, tripping over his foot feathers and chasing every hen that caught his eye. I miss him a lot.
what happened to the little rooster?

Back
Top Bottom