~~~~ Most Handsome Roosters Contest!!!~~~~~

Discussion in 'Online Poultry Show' started by Chickens are awesome 12, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Chickens are awesome 12

Chickens are awesome 12 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2012
    Hey ya'll, this contest is for anyone with roosters! All chickens are beautiful, and handsome!:)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to enter~~

Post picture of your rooster,
    Caption name, and what your chickens personality is like!:)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a fun contest, no prizes, If I can, maybe I'll edit the winners photo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. this is Eddy he is going to be a year in april he loves plums and he loves grapes he is also very sweet!
    [​IMG]
    this is Oreo he loves sunflower seeds and is a sweety boy under ayear of age
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  3. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Out of the Woods Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Name: Rudy
    Breed: Buff Laced Polish Bantam
    Personality: Sometimes mean and very bossy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  4. RockerHen

RockerHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    Chappells, SC
    [​IMG]
    This is Macho, one of my 5 month old cockerels. He's very, very, proud of his huge chest and puffs it out every chance he gets.

[​IMG]
    This guy was a 5 month old polish/silkie mix, he never got a name, as he got killed a month ago [​IMG] He was very spastic, skipping around everywhere, tripping over his foot feathers and chasing every hen that caught his eye. I miss him a lot.

5. anyone else going to enter? [​IMG]

6. dracoe19

dracoe19 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2011
    Warrenton, Virgina
    [​IMG]

This is Copernicus the Silver laced Wyandotte. He is a proud fellow who protects his flock well but tries giving me a good whack every so often. Over all he is a grand rooster to have a around who is good to his hens and he is kind to the youngsters who fly over to his pen every so often.

7. thefishery

thefishery Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    This is Ruddy the flock master. He's very sweet and does his job very well. He knows where his hens are 24/7.

[​IMG]

This was my sons rooster Silver. Sadly he tried to cross the road and didn't make it :( Chickens should never try to cross the road. He sure was beautiful and had a very big attitude for such a little fella.
    [​IMG]

This is Hoppy my other sons rooster who...omg...lives in the house. What we do to make our kids happy. Hoppy is very sweet, loves to be handled. Wants to be snuggled and will hop right up in your lap. Are you still wondering why we call him Hoppy? :p We just built a coop/run for him but after a year of being a house rooster, I couldn't bear seeing him in the cold wind so back in the house he came. Today he had oatmeal and scrambled eggs. Very spoiled...I didn't even eat breakfast myself. We have lots of pictures of Hoppy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. jen85

jen85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Oklahoma
    [​IMG]
    Name: Giant
    Breed: Cochin
    Personality: sweet except with the other roosters. He is the current boss.

9. koakritters

koakritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2011
    Petaluma
    [​IMG]

This is Rafiki my sizzle! He's almost 2 years old now and thinks he is the king of the coop. Of course his father is actually king which leads to some squabbling here and there. :D

10. what happened to the little rooster?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by