~~~~ Most Handsome Roosters Contest!!!~~~~~

D.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RESULTS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D.gif

I loved all of the Roosters in this contest! Everybody in this contest are winners, but I picked some of my favorites! Sorry for the long wait, I've been very busy and forgot about it! But finally here are the results!

jumpy.gif
1st PLACE is......Hoppy with thefishery!!!! I love the colors on his feathers and he sounds so sweet!!

jumpy.gif
2nd PLACE is......Eddy with Roostersandhens!

jumpy.gif
3rd PLACE is......Loki with wanttobefarmer!

jumpy.gif
4th PLACE is......Rudy with Brandonbkelly!
jumpy.gif
5th PLACE is......Macho with RockerHen!
jumpy.gif
6th PLACE is......Copernicus with dracoe19!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS! Even though the wait was long I hope you still enjoyed this contest! Thanks for entering Most Handsome Roosters Contest!!!!!!!!
D.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
~~~Chickensareawesome12~~~

:cd [COLOR=EE82EE]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RESULTS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR] :cd

[COLOR=FF0000]I loved all of the Roosters in this contest! Everybody in this contest are winners, but I picked some of my favorites! Sorry for the long wait, I've been very busy and forgot about it! But finally here are the results![/COLOR]

:jumpy [COLOR=FF0000]1st PLACE is......Hoppy with thefishery!!!! I love the colors on his feathers and he sounds so sweet!![/COLOR]

:jumpy [COLOR=FF0000]2nd PLACE is......Eddy with Roostersandhens![/COLOR]

:jumpy [COLOR=FF0000]3rd PLACE is......Loki with wanttobefarmer![/COLOR]

:jumpy [COLOR=FF0000]4th PLACE is......Rudy with Brandonbkelly[/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000]![/COLOR]
:jumpy [COLOR=FF0000]5th PLACE is......Macho with RockerHen![/COLOR]
:jumpy [COLOR=FF0000]6th PLACE is......Copernicus with dracoe19![/COLOR]

[COLOR=00FF00]CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS! Even though the wait was long I hope you still enjoyed this contest! Thanks for entering Most Handsome Roosters Contest!!!!!!!![/COLOR]:cd :jumpy :weee ~~~Chickensareawesome12~~~

Congratulations everyone! :thumbsup I'll have to tell Rudy he got fourth place :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom