Most spoiled Chicken! Ends 6/30/08

Sonia

Songster
11 Years
Apr 19, 2008
SE Oklahoma
I cannot judge as I am guilty of this myself! Tell us about your spoiled chickies!

I need three volunteers to judge!

Last edited:
I'll judge!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
thumbsup.gif

I have the most SPOILED chicken EVER! My Silkie hen , penny , has her own little room to go into in her stall. I was just thinking to make a peacock feather bed and pillow for her, too! Now I think that is SPOILED!

my chickens get to fly in and out of the pin as they please and scanvinger on 1000 acers! and they have a big chickie coop! i think that is spoiled considering my mom wont let chickens in the house other wize i would!

Quote:
my chickens would never never sleep on that but your silkie must think she is royalty to sleep on that bed "if she gets one
smile.png
"

My chickies chicken coop has a nice wood floor, and it's painted a nice green, has a vent, insulation on the roof and back side wall, have a large run, and can free range when I'm home.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I think my girls are spoiled because they have run of the yard and all that good stuff but when ever I go get my car filled up once a week I buy a thing of 2 dozen nightcrawlers and give my girls all the wirms they could ask for. they get leftovers for breakfast and they take naps on my back patio furniture rather than being locked in the coop and run area that they never use.
smile.png
and their loved

Cluckstone Village at Cold Comfort Farm is a full-service, gated community.
2707_gate.jpg

Restricted...

2707_no_dogs.jpg

But Tolerant

2707_muscovies.jpg

Designed for the pleasure and comfort of our guests.

Beyond the privacy gate you'll find a shady inner court - a secret garden of sorts, with housing units built around and under a canopy of trees. The grounds are lightly littered with alfalfa and straw for your scratching needs.

Three detached 'family' units, each fully fenced with private access to our Private Forest Reserve with mountain views, provides a safe and secure area to await your confinement or watch over your newly hatched family.

At the main condo unit - complete with clubhouse, - guests stroll freely throughout four interconnected rooms, safe from weather and the prying eyes of the paparazzi. Each room is laviously furnished with plush wood shavings on the floor, high perches and numerous comfy nesting boxes.

Need some sun? A quick dash from any of the condo rooms finds you in the domed clubhouse where friendly humans maintain a 24 hour bar and dining room. There's always plenty of dirt to clean up. The more adventuresome will find a special beauty mixture located in our farm-themed tractor tire, filled with sand, dirt, ashes and DE to take care of the most pesky of pests.

2707_04030020.jpg

After a hot day in the sun, time to go lounge in our Private Forested Reserve while you hunt for insects.

2707_heading_out_to_field.jpg

Plenty of trees to shield guests from flying predators and fully fenced to keep out the obnoxious four footed type.

2707_field.jpg

Ever on alert, you'll find one of our trusty "pasture boys" watching the girls and ready to serve and protect!
wink.png

2707_spa_boy.jpg

Young or old, Cluckstone Village is ready to meet your every need.

Need rehab to recover from a recent accident or break the heartbreaking addiction to your nest box? We offer three private hospital units where meals are served by hand throughout the day. Feel free to stay as long as you need.

Getting a little old and dotty? The Alzheimer's tractor unit is just the place for you! Younger whippersnappers have restricted access and you are allowed to rest in peace.

Just need to get away for a 'guys' weekend? Bawwwkback Mountain resort is a short walk down the path. You can crow to your hearts content and no one will complain.

All this AND three frisky cat maids clean up the mouse population not to mention the local humans will sell your young (hatched or not) in exchange for food.

Spoiled??? I should say so!
cool.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom