Motion activated light

Thanks for the suggestions! It would be for lighting the coop while I feed the babies, clean, etc during the day. I don’t mind using my phone light to pop out and shut the door at night. Usually I have my hands full during the morning chores since the feed is kept in the house for now. Take out the big chicks pellets, then bring back the waterers to refill, then feed the babies. Good catch on cold draining the batteries :/ Perhaps a headlamp would be ideal

Thanks for the suggestions! It would be for lighting the coop while I feed the babies, clean, etc during the day. I don’t mind using my phone light to pop out and shut the door at night. Usually I have my hands full during the morning chores since the feed is kept in the house for now. Take out the big chicks pellets, then bring back the waterers to refill, then feed the babies. Good catch on cold draining the batteries :/ Perhaps a headlamp would be ideal

For that I vote headlamp since hands would be full.

I do like my motion sensor flood light that is solar to help light the pathway too.

Back
Top Bottom