~**Motorcycle Thread**~ For the Biker in us ....

I found some cool biker beads. Just wanted to share.
39741_hairclip_and_earrings_for_sale_002.jpg

39741_hairclip_and_earrings_for_sale_003.jpg

39741_hairclip_and_earrings_for_sale_004.jpg

Last edited:
I just started riding about 2 years ago on the back of my boyfriends Ducati. The first ride and I was in love. I've never been on any other bike. But we did go down last month and I've been pretty shaken up since. But I got back on!
ya.gif

In the front is our friend Tyler on another friends bike, and then in the back is my boyfriend on his bike. He had the seat redone so it's black and the tail pipes are completely black now as well. I tried to get him to get some hot pink in there but it was a no go.
50644_img_0774.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all..me and the DSO have a '68 VW trike and a 94 Honda Shadow. We don't get to ride much with him driving over the road and me taking care of his elderly father and sewing business. Really miss just taking a back road and enjoying the scenery. Southern Illinois has some beautiful riding country and it is getting that time of year for the trees to start changing into magnificent scenery. Hopefully we will get at least one chance to ride before the snow falls.

Just got the most awesome anniversary present. A 2005 Shadow Aero 750. Candy Red. Woohoo! Here's my new pretty:

IMAG0032.jpg

She's gettin' fitted with a sissy bar and then coming home sometime at the end of the week.

I've owned, ridden, and done crazy stuff on so many bikes I don't even want to start.

I really want a bike again, but my income is so low that I can't do it unless the bike becomes a way to bring in more money.

No one believes me but there's real money, like $20/hour and at times $50/hour, in street music. But I have to become un-busy enough to practice, then get out there, then when I *know* I can make "da bucks" then I can get a bike again, meanwhile it's 3 hours each way to get to the better places to play, which cuts down on gaining real-world data points.

A small car probably makes more sense than a bike though. Theoretically a small car can be used to pick up enough recycling/junk to pay for itself, that's hard to pull off on a bike. But a bike lets you get away like a bandit on gas and parking, and get through bad traffic.

Best way to own a bike these days is at least do most of your own maintenance. Know how to change out your chain and sprockets, do a brake job, oil change, valve adjustments if applicable, remove the wheels, repair a flat on tubeless tires, change out fuses, regulator, bulbs including headlight bulb, etc. Know how to keep your chain happy and use O-ring chains and you'll get 20k miles out of one. If you can at least do most of your own wrenching, you come out FAR ahead. For instance, a brake job costs me the cost of pads and $3 for some Valvoline fluid, and I do a better bleed job than most shops bother to do. Have the shop do it and you're looking at $150 minimum.

wow, Cynthia, me and dh ride with a few CMA riders as well. We aren't members but are real good friends of some and go on their fund raiser rides with them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom