~**Motorcycle Thread**~ For the Biker in us ....

The more you ride the more things you will see. That's what I love about it. The more experience you get the better you'll those HUGE raccoon. Just know when it's time to get off the road. It's usually best to ride in a group if you haven't ventured very far. Find a local group of riders who like to do some semi long runs and start there. Then find a chicken sitter and your all set.

Was going to wash the bike and go for a ride today. While gathering up the cleaning supplies, the dogs got into the chicken run. Stopped to chase the dogs out and then round up the chicks that jumped the fence. Took a break to watch the chicks and ducks to make sure that they weren't traumatized. Fed and watered them, put out the little duck pond, played with the new week old chicks. Checked BYC over lunch... And never did wash the bike or go for a ride.

Maybe tomorrow...

Congratulations.
woot.gif

woot.gif
Planning our trip to NC .. at the end of September. On the bikes ..

Can you say "Tail of the Dragon" ..
bun.gif

First bike was a ninja 250. Second bike was a 800 vulcans classic. Now I own a 2005 harley heritage softail classic in pearl white. Her name is PEARL. I have been riding for 17 yrs. I am 5ft 1 and can just touch flat footed. The bike weights about 800#. But hey I just got to ride her not carry her RIGHT. lol
MOTORCYCLE200041.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
She is beautiful .. DH has a Heritage that he wants to do some work on. Single seat, lower front and rear, change the handle bars etc .. He thinks your bike is beautiful too..

nice ride!!

You can get a lowering kit to bring her down a little, will make a huge difference in handleing for you. I've got a Dyna street bob with the screaming eagle upgrade. I love riding it. We're going on a bike trip for the weekend to camp up on Lake Michigan. We pull a trailer behind the Ultra Classic, and I'm debating on riding my bike... I don't have a faring so if it rains, it can be a bit brutal on the face! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom