Mottled Japanese Cockrel 6 months old

Hi,

My friend is very knowledgeable. He said that this boy may be younger and also he said he doesn't have the stance? Of a Serama. He's 99% Sure its a Japanese and he thinks he knows the breeder that my friend bought this one from. He said she pretty much the only one in the area. I will still try for a better pic but when you look at Henthymes pics after your post you would think they were identical
wink.png

If I can get my husbands help I'll try to get better photos to possible help selling him too! Thanks again, B
smile.png

Quote:

Beth G. :

Hi,

My friend is very knowledgeable. He said that this boy may be younger and also he said he doesn't have the stance? Of a Serama. He's 99% Sure its a Japanese and he thinks he knows the breeder that my friend bought this one from. He said she pretty much the only one in the area. I will still try for a better pic but when you look at Henthymes pics after your post you would think they were identical
wink.png

If I can get my husbands help I'll try to get better photos to possible help selling him too! Thanks again, B
smile.png

Quote:

Oh that's okay, I believe I did say that his color seemed too 'good' for a mottled Serama, they are pretty messy still. Plus, looking at the pictures more, his head and face don't look right. I know that sounds silly, but he just doesn't look much like one
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom