Mountain lion...IN THE COOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all hypocrites. We all judge each other- saying we dont, the biggest hypocrites.
So, it is what it is... and this too shall pass. Maybe time to turn off the devices. Always nice to take a break.
I guess we are, on some levels but I think you missed my point.
I'm just pointing out the stupidity of these people on facebook. The morality police they're trying to be.

We are all hypocrites. We all judge each other- saying we dont, the biggest hypocrites.
So, it is what it is... and this too shall pass. Maybe time to turn off the devices. Always nice to take a break.
Judgement is how you tell the difference between a roofie-colada and a pinã-colada.
Judgement isn't bad. Condemnation is a different story.
... Just my pedantic point of view.
"This too shall pass" is one of my favorite phrases. It certainly applies here. Thank you for reminding us all. :)

I mean, if you're actually scared, call the cops. If you're not actually scared, and just tired of the stupid, you can engage with it.... I wouldn't suggest that course. It will not work out well, because arguing with the internet never works out well.
Otoh, "check my local self defense laws" is a phrase that exists.
Hopefully that doesn't get me banned from the forum.
(I don't encourage actually talking to these people, but I have had the threat of the mob leveled at me. I found comfort in the ability to protect myself. Maybe the poster will too)
Let me see if I can lighten this up a bit and still make a point.
1684871966487.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom