Mountain Peeps's Best Poultry Photo Contest

Just for fun!

I saw a chicken in the sky today. I didn't know they could fly that high! Can you see it? I think this one belongs to everyone, that could see it.
wink.png

Last edited:

Had to chuckle at my Uggums today. It hailed here today, and we got heavy rain. Evidently she got wet! She had a cute Mohawk going on for a while!

Black SG. Love her!

Here she is all fluffed up. :)

Last edited:
Here are my other girls!

Paprika, Oregano, Joshua, (although she is not a Roo, my boys had a choice on one name
1f60a.png
) Basil, Cinnamon, And Pepper.

What do you mean by fake editing? I have a photo that I applied the soften effect to, is that too much? It still looks natural.

Okay..... So I was going through my pics, and couldn't stop..... You asked fer it, eh!
gig.gif

Lemme know if this is too many... And I s'pose I could maybe whittle it down by a few, if I had to.

Just for fun!

I saw a chicken in the sky today. I didn't know they could fly that high! Can you see it? I think this one belongs to everyone, that could see it.
wink.png
I guess my eyes aren't trained to spot chickens in the clouds.
lol.png
But, it's a lovely photo and I'm glad you saw the chicken!

What do you mean by fake editing? I have a photo that I applied the soften effect to, is that too much? It still looks natural.

That should be fine. I just don't want images that have been overly saturated with color or photoshopped.

Back
Top Bottom