Mountain Quail For sale

Hello,
Im interested in buying 2x trios of Mountain Quails shipped to Cali if anyone selling. Message me.
Casnave didnt seem to respond to the # he left. Im guessing he's sold out. Thanks

we have never needed to clip their beaks. They can toe pick, but only if they are too hot, or stressed. just pay attention to temp and humidity. we have lights at one end of brooder, and the other end slightly open so they can choose where they want to be. if they get hot or cold, they just move for a while.

Last edited:
I will be selling at least 10 pair this season. Anybody interested can call me and get on a reserve list. (216) 906-4586. Ask for Chad.

Flew the Coop Hatchery

I'm looking for mountian quail male and female for Taxidermy! Message me if you have any, and price thanks!

Do you still have mountain quail eggs? Please send PM with your phone number. Thanks

we have never needed to clip their beaks. They can toe pick, but only if they are too hot, or stressed. just pay attention to temp and humidity. we have lights at one end of brooder, and the other end slightly open so they can choose where they want to be. if they get hot or cold, they just move for a while.

straight run , 3 for$120.00 plus shipping. eggs go for $5.00 apiece but I have got $10.00 apiece on ebay. these are my favorite of all the different quail i have raised.they are hard to raise when chicks is one of the reasons the price is so high.you have to keep beak trimmed every 4 0r 5 days in till they get about 5 weeks old. you have to watch out for toe picking , which mountain chicks will pick their own toes off. they need a lot of room and clean cages. these are not for people just starting out with quail.some people just buy them to keep as pets not hatching any,they like the color and when they call. let me know if you are interested in any next spring I have sold all the quail i had for sale this week. Thank You
Doug
Any mountain quail eggs for sale? If so how much

Back
Top Bottom