Moved Posts

Now you're asking for trouble. Some get moved to appropriate places, others go "poof".
smile.png

From my understanding, they are moved to a "Mods-only" area. You need a certain level of "clearance" to get in. Most of them go "poof" and never return.

-Kim

When threads get out of hand, are started with intent to create drama, become unfiendly, flaming etc etc etc , we move them to the dead zone. It is there we try to clean them up and get them back on track before putting them back into the public viewing area. The staff also discusses and decides if they go back into the public forum or stay closed.

BYC is a family friendly, child safe forum. We aim to keep it clean and shiney and friendly.

You should read the rules of the forum and make yourself familiar with the standards and expectations to be a member.

You wouldn't want company to come to your house and see your dirty laundry, dirty dishes and full kitty litter boxes sitting at the front door would you?

Neither do we.

smile.png

a lot of them go poof. one went poof right before my very eyes just a second ago and i was all about fixin to reply to it. its tearing me up inside that i didnt get say what i wanted to say. i feel slighly cheated but life may go on.

You're not asking for trouble. I asked the same question.

You're only asking for trouble when you "question Moderators".

You get in trouble for asking WHY and/or restarting a topic. That's what the "You're asking for trouble" was referring to.

-Kim

Quote:
gig.gif
Don't you hate it when that happens, then you'll sit and stew all day!
gig.gif
Send a PM if you can - it'll make you feel better!

Back
Top Bottom