Movies and commercials ???

carbonfibrguy

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 20, 2012
Central Florida
Has anyone tried to get their chickens in movies or commercials? Perhaps as just extras or topic of a commercial? We have chickens that my Wife has sung to ever since they were just chicks. They will do practically anything we tell them to do... you know, short of reciting the Gettysburg Address or lecturing on quantum physics. They are very well mannered, even our rooster and would be good for videos or something. I just don't know how to go about it and was wondering if anyone had any ideas.
Thanks

It hasn't been a case of "trying," but some of my chickens and a few of my rabbits have been used in films or ads from time to time. We have a movie studio here, and I happen to know someone who is a "go to" person when the studio wants animals. Mine aren't performers, most have been more in the line of "props," though I did have a rabbit that made regular appearances on a TV series for a while.
idunno.gif

Start out by posting some videos on youtube and don't forget to post the link here on BYC!

You could do a search on the internet for "animal talent" and see if you come up with some more ideas.

Back
Top Bottom