Movies with Chickens in Them?

ROCKY had chickens in it? I don't remember that... Of course, it's been 30 years since I watched it. :>)

I will get it from the library, and THE WHOLE TEN YARDS. I've never seen the latter. How fun, folks!

Keep 'em coming! I re-watched COLD COMFORT FARM last night. Such pretty scenery and chickens!

ROCKY had chickens in it? I don't remember that... Of course, it's been 30 years since I watched it. :>)

I will get it from the library, and THE WHOLE TEN YARDS. I've never seen the latter. How fun, folks!

Keep 'em coming! I re-watched COLD COMFORT FARM last night. Such pretty scenery and chickens!

Hubby is a BIG movie buff. He says that's how Rocky trains, catching chickens. Every time my little D'uccle roo gets out and we're trying to catch him, someone is sure to yell "get 'em Rocky!" LOL

Interesting! Thanks, DodoBird. I will get it from the library. I've seen it years ago but did not remember the chickens in it.

Well, not a movie...
When I was younger it was one of my favorite shows. Dudley is kinda ugly in my opinion though, not the greatest silkie in the world. Lol. I would love to know where the heck the film crew got that snazzy looking bellhop costume from though! I'd love to put one on my silkie rooster Skippy.. Just for the heck of it.. Maybe take some pictures too. I'm not a sewing machine expert so making one myself would be an issue. :x I also love Esteban!

Back
Top Bottom