Moving and Chickens-

Chickensfour6

Hatching
May 24, 2024
Hello Everyone, I am new to this site so I am hoping that you can assist, we are looking to buy a home and of course not having our hens isnt really an option ( HAHA) they are like my children we also grow veggies so thats needed to
Me and my hubby both work in Norwich but dont really want to live in the city, what is the best town in the area of NORWICH CT that allows hens.

we aren't looking to have 100s of birds ( even though I will)
max 15-20
Having a lot of trouble getting the information online
looking for areas to search to buy and not have to jump through crazy lines to have our girls

Hello Everyone, I am new to this site so I am hoping that you can assist, we are looking to buy a home and of course not having our hens isnt really an option ( HAHA) they are like my children we also grow veggies so thats needed to
Me and my hubby both work in Norwich but dont really want to live in the city, what is the best town in the area of NORWICH CT that allows hens.

we aren't looking to have 100s of birds ( even though I will)
max 15-20
Having a lot of trouble getting the information online
looking for areas to search to buy and not have to jump through crazy lines to have our girls

They banned chickens on one property after I bought it so I bought another property with an old house on it but the state refuses to maintain the road. The state has agreed to to reimburse me what I paid for the property to settle the lawsuit and I get to keep the land.
They still won't fix the road though

Back
Top Bottom