moving eggs on 7th day in incubator

What kind of digital thermostat did you use. I have ordered a pid controller for my 1202 going to play with it to see how I like it. If I like it I might use one in my hatcher build. The cost for everything was about 80.00.
I used a digital/electronic in the incubator and I used a wafer in the hatcher.

As far as fans---I used what I had on hand. For both the incubator and the hatcher I had everything except for the heat coils and the thermostats. The Plywood was free for both, the red metal I made the trays out of in the hatcher I have had for years. The aluminum metal I made the turning racks, tray supports, etc with was free---it was flat I just had to bend them into angle. I even had the plexiglass in the doors I bought 30 pieces at a auction for $2(1 piece made the glass for both doors)---I am Cheap---LOL.

OOPS, I did have to buy the hinges, latches and some screws!

What kind of digital thermostat did you use. I have ordered a pid controller for my 1202 going to play with it to see how I like it. If I like it I might use one in my hatcher build. The cost for everything was about 80.00.
I bought the one that Incubator Warehouse sells---was around $80 too---they got one about like it that is cheaper and It would probably be perfect for a hatcher.

Back
Top Bottom