Moving photos between albums

Nonny

Songster
8 Years
May 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Is it possible to move photos from one album to another? I'd like to sort my photos better now that we have the option of different albums, only I don't want to have to upload them again just to get them in a separate album.

Tried copy and paste on the pics? Or control c and v ? Or file / copy / paste Or you have the option to use the pic URL

Many roads to rome on this item.

Last edited:
I ended up copying and pasting some from an earlier post where I had the pics. Tried copying the url but that was just showing as a link, not a pic. Then I tried the embed function, which didn't work. You can't copy the url of the pic when you are viewing it, because what appears at the top of the screen is the url for the album, not the individual image. (I could be wrong about this though, I can't actually remember all the steps I tried)

Will keep fiddling around with it. Until then the workaround for me has been to upload again straight into the post from my computer. I actually really like this feature... especially since it also gives me the option of then adding it to the my album at the same time. No more getting halfway through posting, to have to open another window and upload the pic, then go back to the original window to paste the url...

right click the pic in your album and you should get the option to copy the image address then click the pic icon in the post. The url option box is there and just paste the address into that.

Many ways to do things on this platform.

Last edited:
OK, that's a much easier way to do it than I was trying. (too busy looking at the forest to notice the trees).
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom