MPC's silked Easter eggers - who has them?

Hardboiled

Songster
13 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Roanoke
What do you think of them if you have them? I've added them to my cart 3 times this week, please either convince me to go ahead and get them, or tell me they're the worst chickens ever created so I can stop looking at them. 😂

I read allot are not silkied and lay brown eggs to me they look like hatchery silkies is all just slapped a higher price tag

I read allot are not silkied and lay brown eggs to me they look like hatchery silkies is all just slapped a higher price tag
We shall see :fl I ordered 3 pullets and a roo. I'll be thrilled if they all look like big silkies and all lay blue, but I'll settle for just looking like big fluffy silkies. It looks like they're a bit cheaper this year. I hope that means they're breeding truer. I have chickens just for fun, will report back when these guys arrive and as they grow.

We shall see :fl I ordered 3 pullets and a roo. I'll be thrilled if they all look like big silkies and all lay blue, but I'll settle for just looking like big fluffy silkies. It looks like they're a bit cheaper this year. I hope that means they're breeding truer. I have chickens just for fun, will report back when these guys arrive and as they grow.
Can’t wait to see them!😊

Back
Top Bottom