~*Mr. Chicken 2010 Contest!*~ The Winners Are Anoinced!!!

Louieandthecrew

I am actually a female!
9 Years
Jun 21, 2010
God placed me in this world
Hello, and welcome to the Mr. Chicken 2010 contest!

You think your rooster has what it takes? Then this is the place!

This contest has officially be closed for more entries. The judging has begun!

A winner will be announced on December 23-25th. Good Luck!

We have all of our judges! And remember, the end date will be December 23-25!

We have at least 10 entries, more than what we need!

Judges:
Louieandthecrew
ChickLover98
Eenie114

And please remember not to critisize or insult other people's roosters. They are all beautiful in their own ways
smile.png

Louieandthecrew.

Last edited:
Great Louie! I love how you set it up like Miss Chicken!

Here is my entry:
55349_chickies_2010_051.jpg

55349_chickies_2010_032.jpg

55349_chickies_2010_029.jpg

This is Jasper.
He is a Delaware
He is 1 Year and 4 Months old.
He should be Mr. Chicken 2010 because he is a handsome fellow! He loves and cares for his 10 girls and is the proud daddy of 5 little chicks! He protects the flock and was willing to risk his own life defending his flock when a hawk spotted them and I wasnt around. He leads his girls proudly and struts his stuff! His crow is genuinely classic, always on scheduale at 5:30 am! He is becomeing more friendly every day. I think he should be an inspriation to chicken owners everywhere because he was a rescue boy that lived in really stinky conditions, always getting picked on and underfed. Now look at him! He is intellegent and gorgeous!

Last edited:
Great! Handsome rooster! he looks just like my EE/Delaware/Wyandotte mut rooster, Zaxbys
tongue.png
But, I'm entering my rooster Wafers.
smile.png

This is Wafers. he is a Red Sex Link/Red Cochin rooster, hatched by my Black Cochin hen which was submitted on the amazing Miss Chicken2010 thread. He is about six months old and feathing out very well! I think that he should be Mr. Chicken 2010 because he is very sweet and a beautiful rooster. He is curious and loves to be with his friend, a Black Cochin/White Japanese rooster. Enjoy!

When he was little:
61209_wafers_in_the_coop.jpg

And now:
61209_wafers_looking_at_me.jpg

The End! Please enter, as you may win!

63711_picture_114.jpg
63711_picture_116.jpg

With the girls
63711_picture_108.jpg

Rooster's name: not sure yet
Roosters breed: SPPR bantam
Rooster's age:7-8 months
why: he is SO pretty!

My beautiful OEGB BB Red rooster. Hes the pic of the week!!
He is about 20 weeks in that pic but he is now about 34 weeks. I will get another more recent pic tomorrow
66311_matts_156.jpg
Rooster's name
66311_matts_028.jpg

I was gonna post mine till I saw the "back pockets" of the wranglers on yours... Sexy little beast that OEG... I am opting out to your poster pin up!!!
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom