Mrs AKbirdbrain, your Easter present will be flying up tomorrow!!

Quote:
The best thing to do is check with your state fish and game department, each state varies on what you need a permit for. For instance, you dont need a permit for mandarins or ring teal in California, however, i heard in Oregon you need a permit to have mandarins, although i have not confirmed that.

http://www.dfw.state.or.us/wildlife/license_permits_apps/faq/propagation_faq.asp

Here is the Oregon Fish and Game Website, it doesnt list species that you need a permit for, so you may want to call the number in Salem and find out.

I know you dont need a federal permit to sell them as they are not a protected species in North America.

wee.gif
We have veins!!!!

I think at least 3 of the 5 are developing nicely... the two blue silkie broodies keep fighting over who gets the eggs. They usually wind up splitting the clutch!
lol.png

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

wee.gif
We have veins!!!!

I think at least 3 of the 5 are developing nicely... the two blue silkie broodies keep fighting over who gets the eggs. They usually wind up splitting the clutch!
lol.png

I am very glad to hear that Tori!!
celebrate.gif

Keep us updated!!!
thumbsup.gif
.............Jason​

I am so freakin' excited...
celebrate.gif

I just put 3 ringed teal eggs in the hatcher!!!! And I candled and see definite movement!!!
The aircells are pretty large, but
fl.gif
for the next couple of days!!
Thank you Jason!!!

Right on Tori!!!
clap.gif
I am eagerly awaiting the news of everything going right and pictures of little ring teal in the brooder!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!!
fl.gif
...............Jason

ONE DUCKIE IS OUT, TWO MORE PIPPED!!!!
celebrate.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

I hatched her in an old "tin hen" borrowed from a friend.
smile.png

RingTealduck5-18-20097-47-58AM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom