Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys! I feel more up to chatting now that Sunni is doing better. She's still not completely herself, but she is doing so good. She's sitting on my lap preening her feathers right now.

Hey guys! I feel more up to chatting now that Sunni is doing better. She's still not completely herself, but she is doing so good. She's sitting on my lap preening her feathers right now.

I am glad she is feeling better! I hope she heals completely real soon!

I have been keeping her in mind!
yep. thats awesome possum (why can't narwhal rhyme with awesome)
Lol!!

Hawks make me mad! They wouldn't stop hovering over my chicken coop for 30 minutes today! I was outside trying to get them away for 1/2 an hour!

Last edited:
I am glad she is feeling better! I hope she heals completely real soon! I have been keeping her in mind! Lol!! Hawks make me mad! They wouldn't stop hovering over my chicken coop for 30 minutes today! I was outside trying to get them away for 1/2 an hour!
Thanks. :) Yeah, hawks are terrible. We have three of them around here that won't leave my chickens alone. I haven't been able to let my chickens out in 2 months. I am so excited to move. Then they'll be able to free range again once in a while.

Thanks.
smile.png
Yeah, hawks are terrible. We have three of them around here that won't leave my chickens alone. I haven't been able to let my chickens out in 2 months. I am so excited to move. Then they'll be able to free range again once in a while.
My roosters usually protect the hens, but yesterday the boys didn't even do the danger cry!

My roosters usually protect the hens, but yesterday the boys didn't even do the danger cry! 

Maybe because you were there, they didnt realize there was danger. My boys (when I had roosters) used to do that. One time there was a possum out in broad daylight sitting 10ft from the coop. I was standing right there, so they didn't realize there was any danger. Until I chased off the possum with a broom. Then they realized that something was up.

Back
Top Bottom