• Total voters

Awesome.
highfive.gif

Anybody else?

Last edited:
hit.gif
just buried my sultan hen who died last night (worst Christmas present ever
sad.png
). i don't know why she died, but she's always been a really different and accident prone chicken. lately she had been acting really weird and non-energetic. she's always been a really abnormally small chicken and the weather has probably been really hard on her lately. their was no blood (she never got picked on or anything) and it looked like she had just layed down under the coop and died
hit.gif
. all the other hens look and are acting fine (but are perfectly normal compared to her) so it most likely couldn't have been a disease or something and if it was, none of the others have it. she hasn't layed an egg in like six months, and when she did lay, it was maybe once every two weeks so theirs another reason why she could have been born (or hatched) with something wrong with her. she was everyone's favorite chicken and everyone else is gonna be sad when i tell them. i do hope i can replace her with a silkie, but not anytime soon. R.I.P fetima.

hit.gif
sad.png
). i don't know why she died, but she's always been a really different and accident prone chicken. lately she had been acting really weird and non-energetic. she's always been a really abnormally small chicken and the weather has probably been really hard on her lately. their was no blood (she never got picked on or anything) and it looked like she had just layed down under the coop and died
hit.gif
. all the other hens look and are acting fine (but are perfectly normal compared to her) so it most likely couldn't have been a disease or something and if it was, none of the others have it. she hasn't layed an egg in like six months, and when she did lay, it was maybe once every two weeks so theirs another reason why she could have been born (or hatched) with something wrong with her. she was everyone's favorite chicken and everyone else is gonna be sad when i tell them. i do hope i can replace her with a silkie, but not anytime soon. R.I.P fetima.
so sorry to hear that, if that happened to me on Christmas i would never like the holidays

hit.gif
sad.png
hit.gif
I am so sorry for your loss
hugs.gif
Could we see a picture of her? You don't have to post one if it will make you said to look at her, or something..

Back
Top Bottom