Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

Pics
I would like to have it! That would be so cute made with Riley Blake fabrics!
It's yours PM me your address.

I have this one too, that needs a new home and no one needed it so if you would like to have it let me know.

Attachments

• P1040065.JPG
    P1040065.JPG
    232.3 KB · Views: 5
I think I forgot to post a pic of a recent finish. It is my version of the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt from this past year En Provence (de' Noir). Both the front and the back and it was quilted QAYG.
DSC_1047.JPG
DSC_1050.JPG

I also finally finished The Mullet (business up front party in the back) this is for my nephew and his wife. She is VERY ocd and doesn't like "clutter" of any kind. So I made the front very modern very clean lined, and the back w/ his favorite ball team fleece.
DSC_0709.JPG

DSC_0710.JPG

Have a safe trip and happy shopping.
I think I forgot to post a pic of a recent finish. It is my version of the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt from this past year En Provence (de' Noir). Both the front and the back and it was quilted QAYG. View attachment 1025097 View attachment 1025098
I also finally finished The Mullet (business up front party in the back) this is for my nephew and his wife. She is VERY ocd and doesn't like "clutter" of any kind. So I made the front very modern very clean lined, and the back w/ his favorite ball team fleece.
View attachment 1025110
View attachment 1025112
Wow! They both turned out amazing. You are way ahead of me, all of mine still need to be quilted.

Hi Ladies, I've just received my mug rug from Chucklady. It's a beautiful chicken. It will not have any mugs put upon it. Instead it will receive a hanging sleeve and go up on the wall. Problem is, Rosie has yet to send me the address of the recipient of the mug rug I've made. Someone will be in for a long wait! Ive contacted Rosie for the address.

Did they redo the board and consequently logged people out? I got no more notices and finally figured out how to get back on again as I was logged out.

What an adorable mug rug chicken. Did anyone ever put their chicken blocks together from the chicken swap we did years ago?

Back
Top Bottom