Multiple Light Barhama Roo's 10 weeks GOOD HOME, pick up or delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragerkid2

Songster
8 Years
Apr 16, 2011
Johnstown Pa
Hi, I got the wrong chicks from TSC and they ended up being a straight run. They are Light Barhama and they were handled A LOT when they were young. I did the absolute best on my part to make sure they were take. Each one got about 45 min. of holding time a day. I litterly devoted my life to these babies and school so I will not be giving any to anyone who is going to eat them. And please don't lie to me and say that they are for hens and you actually are planning on chopping there heads off
hide.gif
LOL. I would prefer to have you pick it up picked up, BUT i will drive them. How far is ehhhh 45 min to an hour unless you live near the Latrobe somerset area, I just don't want to be driving around all of PA haha. If you come get them, you can just have them, I really don't need payment. But if I have to drive I will need SOME reimbursement for gas. I live in Johnstown Pa.
86939_014_-_copy.jpg

86939_026.jpg

By the way if you want one just comment below. I have 4 for sale. 2 more are going to a friend.

Last edited:
if your talking about the two BO's and the Deleware you have for sale, sure ill trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom