Murray McMurray Hatchery?

BTW, one week old chicks today and all 27 look great! Pictures to come later. Murray McMurray Hatchery delivered another order of beautiful, healthy chicks for me. Since the 1970's to now, good service and nothing but positives from me to say! But the best thing this time was the USPS, did not let me down, either! The lady at my local branch had some one call me 8:30 AM , less than an hour after the truck arrived, I had picked up my chicks! All the workers, who made this happen by doing their job with care , are my Heroes!

Not yet. I was going to call them this morning. Murray McMurray emailed me and said they’d be there within 72 hrs but the tracking label says they’ll be here on Friday.. the hatchery also said the post office gives an extra day to their orders but doesn’t actually take that long..? Idk

Hmmm..
I just called the post office and they said they’d call me at like 7 when it comes so I guess I just wait now.
Do y’all think these ducklings could live outside (in a brooder in a fenced area) when they come? We usually always keep our chicks and ducks inside but we have never ordered them this late before and now the temp is almost in the 80s! It would be way less mess and easier.
What do you guys think about putting them with my adult ducks?I feel like that’s not a great idea (even though one of my ducks looks broody. I’m have never seen a broody duck so idk what to really expect but she sits on her eggs till I come to take them them she keeps her head tucked into her neck and she’s quacking way more than usual) but idk how the boys would do with ducklings. So that’s why I thought I would keep them in a tote. Also do they need a heat lamp? We usually always use one but now that it’s like 80 degrees it doesn’t seem as necessary but maybe it is.....?

Hmmm..
I just called the post office and they said they’d call me at like 7 when it comes so I guess I just wait now.
Do y’all think these ducklings could live outside (in a brooder in a fenced area) when they come? We usually always keep our chicks and ducks inside but we have never ordered them this late before and now the temp is almost in the 80s! It would be way less mess and easier.
What do you guys think about putting them with my adult ducks?I feel like that’s not a great idea (even though one of my ducks looks broody. I’m have never seen a broody duck so idk what to really expect but she sits on her eggs till I come to take them them she keeps her head tucked into her neck and she’s quacking way more than usual) but idk how the boys would do with ducklings. So that’s why I thought I would keep them in a tote. Also do they need a heat lamp? We usually always use one but now that it’s like 80 degrees it doesn’t seem as necessary but maybe it is.....?

Back
Top Bottom