Murray McMurray

Hi I'm new here I am expecting the rainbow layers collection from mm, should arrive Monday. I currently have five hens and one frizzell rooster that my neighbor received from them in Mar they are all great and I believe she only lost one chick in the first couple days. I've talked to mm 5 times regarding my order and they were very nice and patient each time, I am pretty excited about the new arrivals.

i, the starter of this thread lol just got mine, they are all alive and well and we got 3 EXTRA!!! but,, oh well they are so so so cute, but sorda loud, but the noise and cheeping is cute so oh well

Received the babies today at 530 am all are alive and appear to be doing well, got a couple extra as well can't wait to see what they grow up to be of course the free rare chick is a polish top hat, what I expected, but they are a favorite of mine so all is well for now.

I LOVE Murray I have had wonderful luck with them, I have ordered over 100 chicks from them and so far none have arrived dead!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom