muscovy drake mated with mallard duck

xenia4

In the Brooder
Feb 8, 2015
hello ... i need some help... i got 2 muscovy drakes and 2 females also a pair of white mallard ducks and a a pair of brown ..
so the muscovy drake mated with the mallard ducks....

i seperated them now but i need to know how many days have to pass so as the duck eggs are not fertile from the muscovy but from her own mallard male...

i wanted to put some eggs to my incubator but i do not want to have a sterile duclings as a result or whatever comes from that combination ... does anyone know??

this looks like my brown pair , well the male does not look exactly like him but the female is the same

and these are my white owns i used to have 4 but i only kept a pair you can say snowy as a colour.... the link you gave does not open.....

ok i opened the link many many thanks!!!!!!!! 14 days is not a long time .... and then i can collect eggs or leave them to get broody again many thanks...

Last edited:

this looks like my brown pair , well the male does not look exactly like him but the female is the same

and these are my white owns i used to have 4 but i only kept a pair you can say snowy as a colour.... the link you gave does not open.....
Yes the ones on the top are considered Grey (and/or mallard color) the white one are just white ones.
This is an example of a Snowy:

Those look like mallard pekin mixes, like to big to be full bred mallard( when I say full mallard I mean like 100% )

But any way youll probably get some mule ducks.

Back
Top Bottom