Muscovy keepers share your pics!

lol same, especially with the geese, i'm like come near them uh you gonna get slapped, but like not literally because i secretly love our geese even if they're mean, but yeah i like my babies to get associated with the adults when they're little so they know wise who and s that the adults know the babies 

Haha yeah my geese are pretty nice to flock members and babies I have yet to see because their still the babies till spring :lol: but cats that's a whole other story they strongly bite the cats and run them away if their pestering any chooks

Lol my Toulouse geese are about the same age as yours poult, and they are definatly the peace keepers. When my Muscovy drakes would get 'frisky' they would always try to break it up and keep everything G rated lol! And they don't mind my chihuahuas...unless they get within a foot of them, then their mean side shows and they give em a nip. And the chihuahua squeals like she's dying and comes to me to save her! Lol ;D

Lol my Toulouse geese are about the same age as yours poult, and they are definatly the peace keepers. When my Muscovy drakes would get 'frisky' they would always try to break it up and keep everything G rated lol! And they don't mind my chihuahuas...unless they get within a foot of them, then their mean side shows and they give em a nip. And the chihuahua squeals like she's dying and comes to me to save her! Lol ;D

Lol! My geese and chihuahuas do the same thing!

Every time I think she has learned her lesson about the geese, she tries to sniff their fluffy butts and then she is screaming for help when they tell her to back off. Lol! They must be slow learners! ;D

It's like she doesn't know she is small, or doesn't care. She is fearless...until something fights back then she screams and runs back to me lol. She does the same thing with our herd of cows, wanders clear out into the middle of the pasture sniffing sleeping cows and cow turds. And she doesn't realize there is about 15-20 cows following her trying to figure out what the heck she is. And then she turns around sees them staring at her and runs back to me screaming and yelping the whole way. I'm actually kinda surprised that she hasn't gotten stomped on yet. :/

Back
Top Bottom