Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Lewis healed up quiet quickly and is hanging with the geese more now
smile.png
I happy to hear that. Is he kinda wary of Christmas?

Hey guys, remember Meredith?

I'm training her and the other big ducklings to come walk around town with me, i made a home made duck harness/lead. Look at meredith in training around my backyard :) Thats me holding her lead :)

0.jpg

Yeah me too.No he teased her a little bit but kept a distance now he is teasing my tom but my tom is a wimp so he just ran away at his hissing.
That is funny. Lewis is a very spunky duck bird. I'm glad he's back out amongst his bird friends. He is extremely social.

I'm training her and the other big ducklings to come walk around town with me, i made a home made duck harness/lead. Look at meredith in training around my backyard :) Thats me holding her lead :)

0.jpg

0.jpg
Bunny, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She is fast. I've never seen a duck on a leash before. She doesn't even care it's there. I am happy Meredith is flourishing so well.

Bunny, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She is fast. I've never seen a duck on a leash before. She doesn't even care it's there. I am happy Meredith is flourishing so well.
she panicked a bit when i put it on her but after that she was running around hahaha :)

Back
Top Bottom