Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Yes they won't be happy until they see them :lol: I haven't got eggs yet I have to talk to the lady again which is surprisingly difficult LOL.
that is so true and cute. Those boys won't know what will hit them until those girls arrive. Will the girl ducklings be ok around them until they are sexually mature hens?

U never ever let baby and adult birds together unless it's the mom and her babies that's a plan set for disaster.
ok, I had a feeling that was the case. Then you'd have to quarantine the babies from the older boys until they were big enough. Or will you just wait and get them from your neighbor when they older and bigger?

I never recalled measured it but I can give u an idea...I use gallon buckets for their waterer. I'd say about quarter cup of molasses to the gallon of water. Sorry for the long time to reply.
That's fine just wanted to try this and didn't want to over do.
smile.png

ok, I had a feeling that was the case.  Then you'd have to quarantine the babies from the older boys until they were big enough. Or will you just wait and get them from your neighbor when they older and bigger?

No the lady just picked up a couple ducks and cares for them but she isn't going to breed them or anything as far as she knows ;) I want to get a couple eggs and hatch them I have lots of seperated pens in stuff for baby birds so they won't be injured by adults/predators so they will be ok :D

Back
Top Bottom