Muscovy keepers share your pics!

I can hatch as many as I want, as long as I get rid of some of my other birds to make room for them. I gave 13 hens away to some friends of ours that needed some extra layers. They're going to a good home, but I still miss them.
hmm.png
Maybe it's ''poultry withdraw'?
I am just limiting myself because the more birds i get the less attention each one gets because i can only spread my time so thin.I also never get rid of pets once i have them they are a lifetime commitment.

I am just limiting myself because the more birds i get the less attention each one gets because i can only spread my time so thin.I also never get rid of pets once i have them they are a lifetime commitment.

Yes, that's true. I'm going to try to reduce the number of birds I have so I can spend more time with them. Right now I really have way more than we need.
hmm.png

Is anyone getting eggs? My white hens laid about 10 and then stopped! I have yet to get one egg from my chocolates. The weather has been warm here and last year they started in January. It's almost April and I've gotten nothing.....

Is anyone getting eggs? My white hens laid about 10 and then stopped! I have yet to get one egg from my chocolates. The weather has been warm here and last year they started in January. It's almost April and I've gotten nothing.....
Mine have just started up too and they are later than last year.

Mine started laying three days ago. They were laying last year at this time, when I bought them, so I have no idea how early they would "normally" lay. Here are a couple of pictures of the ducks:

They are very pretty green and black this time of the year.

Mine started laying three days ago. They were laying last year at this time, when I bought them, so I have no idea how early they would "normally" lay. Here are a couple of pictures of the ducks:

They are very pretty green and black this time of the year.
They are beautiful and lovely deer you have there too.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom