Muscovy keepers share your pics!

By photos I meant your avatars.
Thanks poult I really like yours too.
smile.png

I get really dark like I get like bronze dark

Buck I think you are the only one here who tans well!! Lol!! My dad used to turn a gorgeous copper in the summer (thanks to some Cherokee bloodlines a few generations before). I just turn ashy. It's awful. My daughter just burns... Neither of us got the amazing tan genes...

After I get the two runner ducklings im not getting or hatching anymore birds this year.Not until spring of 2016.
I can hatch as many as I want, as long as I get rid of some of my other birds to make room for them. I gave 13 hens away to some friends of ours that needed some extra layers. They're going to a good home, but I still miss them.
hmm.png
Maybe it's ''poultry withdraw''?

I can hatch as many as I want, as long as I get rid of some of my other birds to make room for them. I gave 13 hens away to some friends of ours that needed some extra layers. They're going to a good home, but I still miss them.
hmm.png
Maybe it's ''poultry withdraw''?
That's my problem I can't get rid of my "other birds" that's why some have been here 11 yrs.
tongue.png
When they come they stay.

Buck I think you are the only one here who tans well!! Lol!! My dad used to turn a gorgeous copper in the summer (thanks to some Cherokee bloodlines a few generations before). I just turn ashy. It's awful. My daughter just burns... Neither of us got the amazing tan genes...
lol ya see i have no idea what i am, i'm pure american mutt lol, but yeah i mean theres always that one sunburn at the beginning of the year and then no more so its all gucci

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom