Muscovy keepers share your pics!

19130_baby_scoveys_002.jpg

These 2 came out of my culvert on thur morning, there are 30 babies, with 2 bright yellow and the adults are all chocolate so who know where they came from
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Now you all have me wishing I would have kept the one I caught at the feed store that got loose after the chicken auction.
it was about 3 days after the auction and no one could catch this muscovy...so I walked out to the parking lot, clicked my tongue a few times and it walked right up to me...but I gave it away to another guy that was in the parking lot because he needed a male...booger...
anyone know of any other loose muscovies? I think I might be buying some at the next auction!!!!
love.gif

These 2 came out of my culvert on thur morning, there are 30 babies, with 2 bright yellow and the adults are all chocolate so who know where they came from

ep.gif
Oh, what pretty chocolates! Wonder who is missing a few Scovies in the neighborhood.
smile.png
What are you going to do with them?

Beautiful Scoives everyone! Love all the pics.
smile.png

Quote:
Those are amazing. I normally don't like the look of muscovy's, but those are amazing. What are those colors called?

They are all barred. I am not sure exactly what colors they are except the obvious chocolate one. The lighter one is a cream/tan color and he other is a blue-ish color. Beats me, but I love em!

Quote:
ep.gif
Oh, what pretty chocolates! Wonder who is missing a few Scovies in the neighborhood.
smile.png
What are you going to do with them?

Beautiful Scoives everyone! Love all the pics.
smile.png

I'm still thinking about what to do with them all

Back
Top Bottom