Muscovy keepers share your pics!

I understand what you thinking about but this "Tortora" is different to silver. For example she where almost all white as younger and the light brown started with an spot in the neck. She also have the same colors as sepia in bill, claws and legs.I will post an new picture when she is a little bit older.

Lydia: 14-30 in winter. More in breeding season of course
smile.png

Are they popular for food in Sweden or more for pets? and can we see more of your flock?
smile.png

Yes, I will most likely be selling eggs after I check fertility and maybe hatch some for myself. Are you going to any shows in NC? I may go to a few as a friend wants to show some of my Runner ducks and could maybe travel them better by my truck than by way of the PO.

Yes, I will most likely be selling eggs after I check fertility and maybe hatch some for myself. Are you going to any shows in NC? I may go to a few as a friend wants to show some of my Runner ducks and could maybe travel them better by my truck than by way of the PO.

Am hoping to go to the ones in Morganton, once they figure out when they will be. Or maybe the Chickenstock that HT puts on.
I just spent about 45 min. on your website and sure did enjoy it. you have beautiful birds, and one day I hope to get some runners, I am glad to see your not far from me. Your daughters Guinea pigs are pretty too, One time years and years ago I had 2 of them, Jack and Jill they were alot of fun.

Last edited:
Miss Lydia! we miss you in SMs thread...
hit.gif
..... PLEASE COME BACK! we love you!!!!.................
hugs.gif
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom